Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tough Moments..~.~

Haiz.. Nw no more kakak edi... So many things nid to do by myself... In d morning, every1 went out.. Dad n Mom went office, Bro went tuition... Left me alone... So, i cooked my own simple breakfast.. 2 pieces of bread n 2 biji of eggs plus a cup of milk...(like very poor ryte..) Still hungry after all those.. In d afternoon, i started mopping d whole hse... Phew !! It was tiring n ma fan... Downstairs n Upstairs r all sparkly clean... Then, i steam some bee hoon for lunch... It still wasn't enough for me...(Haiz, y my metabolism soooo HIGH !!) I cycled to physic tuition at 3pm... I was sooo sleepy... N d atmosphere of d class was sooo.... BORING !! Thought wana go to dental for checkup... Keep calling, bt no1 pick up... Went home, prepared for dinner.. I cooked some rice, n Mom bring some food back from somwhere... Then, washes all d dishes... Phew !!! It's tough without kakak.. If any1 wana b my FULL TIME kakak pls inform me... I will pay u RM60/month... MUAHAHAHA....

No comments:

Post a Comment