Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last few days in school... =.="

Left few more days then going to be a long term holiday... Nt many ppl went to school nw... Early in the morning, gt Graduation for Form 5... Went back class do nothing.... Every1 js hanging arnd with their own gang... During Add Maths, when teacher is marking papers... Ewe Jin started shouting towards Andy... I was blur at that moment, becoz i js wake up from my sleep in the class... After that, they said they had a fight between them... Well, it's nt of my business, so WHO CARES !!2 Pengawas Percubaan acting cute...Zen Yang with his weird face...The boys who is in Aranda United...(*Afiq,Naufa land Surin nt inside..)Is my action wrong or the person behind me is worst, I wonder??Guess who ??(*like a rapist..)Zen Yang's white teeths..Ham Sap Loh !!Formal pics with frens..This is candid...Guess whos trademark ??What about this ??Khai Yi the rapist..Sleeping rapist..The rapist got rape...Dead rapist..Sleeping beauty...Emo me... haha.. Joking...Me sleeping during the incident happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment