Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Chinese Tiger Year !!!

I know it's been sooooooooooo long..... Hahaha... Felt lazy ... Anyway, went back to Penang during CNY... Unfortunately, Nicky can't join us for this years CNY... Once we reached there, makan makan makan !!! Hah, still as good as ever... We ate Yee Sang.... We even have rules for Yee Sang... U can't take the Yee Sang higher than 1 foot... But, me and my cousins ' lau ' till the top of the head.... Hahahaha.... Make the whole place dirty.... 1st day of CNY, we went home visiting our relatives...(*gt quite a lot of angpau's'...^^) Early in the morning next day, we went for a morning exercise at Youth Park n Botanical Garden.... In the evening, me n my cousins went to NetCity.com.... The place was clean n provide good services... Many games there, but we chose LEFT 4 DEAD !!(*Yeee Haaa !!!) 1st time played that game... give a 7/10 rating... Went back home celebrated Johnathan's bday !!! Happy Birthday Spider Boey !!! Word of advise, don't treat form 4 as a honeymoon... Hahaha !!! Last day, went to my Grandpa's shop and celebrated for the 1st opening of shop in 2010.... Then, went back home to KL... After resting a day at KK, we continue our journey to Muar, Johor... Same thing, we went home visiting all our relatives... Ate Yee Sang AGAIN !!! 2nd day, went for bowling with my cousins... Gt quite a good score... Had football in the evening... Funny to say this, but the field barely have grass on it...@.@ had dinner around 7pm... Played crads with my uncles... Drank quite a lot of shandy till the next morning felt sick n dizzy... Never knew that my dad is good at Mah Jong... Hahaha.. Went back home on the 3rd day.... I hope i can go get angpau from each of our friends hse with my friends... but, gt nt enough time... Haiz..Johnathan the bday boey !!!Johnathan with my grandparents...Hahaha... His face look funny in this pic....

No comments:

Post a Comment