Monday, April 12, 2010

Worst match ever !!!

Last Sunday was terrible.... Our team lost to team Sathesh, 6-2... Went there early, we didn't do our team warm up... Individually warm up.... Worst part was that we're don't have keeper.... Mustakim can't come...(*Don't ask me...) It causes us havoc n chaos... Captain volunteer himself to be keeper where u need to dive into the paddle of mud....(*Well, it's not exactly volunteer...) Opponent don't have enough player, so they said play 9 on 9.... It's my 1st time being Midfielder in a big match.... Kinda nervous... During the match, I played very badly... Can't even stop the ball.... Not once, not twice, but many times... Everything was so not what i expected.... Afiq goal was unexpected...(*pretty nice...) It was a long range ground shot from the penaly box line... The won the 1st half.... During Half-time, told Naufal to sub me, coz i wasn't playing very well... But he insist of putting me in.... Few minutes later, i was subbed... 2nd half, keeper was Wen Kiat.... Once Azraai subbed in, he scored.... We lose 6-2 in the end... It was really a horrible sight to watch... All of us felt dissapointed not bcoz the goals, it's because the way we played wasn't as professional as always.... Plus, i wasn't sad n mad because of my team mates saying things to me, it's because I played really really SUCK on that day.... What my team mates said was right, i don't blame them... It's me... Sorry everyone for letting u guys down... I promise I will train harder n improve to be a professional player in any position.... Mark My Words !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment