Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 Face...

Yesterday night was so fucked up... After Add Math tuition went home n had dinner peacefully.... After dinner i spend some time at d TV.... My mood at that time was good, so do my
parents... Arnd 10.30pm, went upstairs about to study some Chemistry... My dad ask me to do something, after a few seconds i oni do it...(*like 10secs...) Now this d part that really gt me sooo pissed off... All out of a sudden, he took a hanger n started scolding me for making such angry face in front of them....(*Yea, i admit i did it ok ??!!...) Without hesitation, my dad took d hanger n js giv me 1 hard wack on my left arm... He wacked ssoo HARD till that hanger break...(*seriously...) N now i gt 1 big red mark on my left arm... In fact, i did not shout in pain... Im js too pissed off, till can't feel anything... Ruined every1's mood... Even mine.... Luckly, my mom who usually on my dad's side, stop my dad... If she's nt there, my dad would had been fighting with me all night...(*literally fight...) N both of us will get hurt...(*Wish i really wana see...) Well, u really don wana mess with my parents... N is hard living with them... This is nt d 1st time they done this... I had try thinking running away from home.... But whr to ?? All i gotta do nt is js try to get along with them... Today, i tot gt football, went there no 1, called Naufal, he said Khai Yi forgot to tell me...(*Haiz.. What a LIFE !!!??) God Bless Me... Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment