Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Enlightened Warrior Training Camp #1

I have d privilege to ponteng school for 1 week... Which is not very good coz my final is coming.... I went to Kuala Rompin for this Enlightened Warrior Training Camp organized by Succeus Resources.... Went there all adults... Finally found 1 teenager, 20 yrs old... His name is Leslie Sim...(*my roomate too...) On d 1st day, we spend our evening listening to talks... As for the 1st day, they asked us to divide into 4 teams... Each team gotta cr8 1 tribe name... So, 300 people started walking arnd n formed 69-71 people in 1 tribe... Our tribe name was ZEUS....(*it's a thunder god name..) Other tribe was ROLLING THUNDER, SUNSTORM n SOARING EAGLE... I felt kinda left out at d 1st day... Coz soo many adults n im nt very good at starting conversation with them... This is a International camp... Many people from other countries had came here... Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, Sweden n lots more... Almost all d event staff was blonde... After cr8ting names, we had to cr8 a Battle Cry for our tribe... Arnd 11.30pm, we went to bed... This is our battle cry...


We are mighty,
We are strong,
We are warriors of the light, (x3)
Go Zeus !!!
This was my hotel room...

Me n Leslie Sim...(*my roomate...)

1 comment: