Thursday, June 3, 2010

A day to remember~~

Sorry for the late updates, for this post, i wana say thanks for the gifts that u fellas bought and made for me... THANK YOU SOO MUCH !! Ok, 1stly, wana say thank you to May Gee and Zen Yang for making that card... It's truly wonderful... Like the combination of colour... Again to May Gee for making burger for me...(*I'm hungry now~~) Zen Yang for the All American Rejects CD... Can't forget the MTV WORLD STAGE.... It's like just yesterday... Love the songs, i even downloaded some of the songs into my phone... Thanks buddy... Next, my football friends !!! Thanks for buying me a shinguard... (*Predator some more wei... Hahha) Although i seldom gt injured, bt wearing it for every match just in case...^^ Thanks to Wen Kiat for buying me that Naruto mobile phone cleaner...(*U think my screen very dirty ah ??!!jk) Thanks to Huda for making me that card... Thanks to everyone for wishing me... It's really awesome... Thought that can hang out with friends to Pyramid... Planned to watch Iron Man 2.... But my parents suddenly change their mind... Really ruin my day... Anyway, sorry for causing u guys much trouble... Special note to Zen Yang and Wen Kiat, sorry that i didn't buy anything for u guys this year... The last time i went out was on April or February... Plus, my financial wasn't stable... One day, i will treat u guys... Thanks !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment