Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day~~

As for Father's day, me and my bro wanted to belanja my dad and my mom to any restaurant the want... Why mom ??!! Hahah, coz her bday was on the 15th of June..(*just passed...) Me and my bro was hoping that they would choose something cheap..(*hehe) So, we went to the newly open Empire shopping complex... My parents decided to had their "free" lunch at Italianese...(*jaw drop) Although it's quite famous, but it's my first time.. The restaurant is fully packed... Gotta wait for 15 mins... While waiting, Wei Lin's family were just right behind my queue...(*and it's still bad hair month..=.=") Saw Anthea and her family hving lunch there... And Anthea is giving me that Oh-Your-Brother-Is-So-Cute face again... Anyway, the serving was huge... At first we did not know, so we order 5 plates...(*Including appetizer..) The food was great... Eat till scared... Couldn't finish some of the dishes, so Da Pau lor... Well, later, went back home and that's the end of the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment