Thursday, December 3, 2009

Class Party...

Cant believe i went for that party... This class party was held at Cassie's hse... Went thr late arnd 8pm instead of 7pm... Glad to see all of my friends there... Had dinner together, then chit chat a little... Me n the boys went to play table football... I beat all of them some how haha... Last time gt "training" at Yee Xin's hse with Wei Herng... As the party keep going, it started getting boring... The place was kinda hot...(*maybe it's js me...) They said they wanted to play some "games"... Well, me, Zen Yang, Wen Kiat and Zhen Hao went back early arnd 11pm... Srry guys...Zhen Hao showing his sexy legs...They look damn gay right ??!!5 bucks 1 smile....Wen Kiat's trademark...Oh, take me !! (*LOA !!)Hey Look !! It's Elvis Presley or a GayLord !!??Zhen Hao's trademark...(*From left) Andrea, Sarmila and Praveena... Emo Queens !!Spot the Monkey...The table football game...(*that's what I call...)Oh, i found a paparazzi !!!Huda and Me sitting on a swing..Hey guys, i think i knew who ate all the Brownies !!Praveena and Zen Yang...Wen Kiat posing..Erm Kiat, I don think this pose might work...Hahaha... Trash Zhen Hao in that game...

No comments:

Post a Comment