Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gear Up !!!

The day after May Gee's bday, went to KLCC with my family.... Haven been there for quite a while now... Well, as usual, crowded like sardines... My bro and my dad went to PC Fair near there... U know, it's always crowded there... Barely can breathe... So, i teman my mom go shopping... I could use some new clothes n things like that.... Well, we ended up WINDOW SHOPPING !!!(*haiz, what a luck....=.=) For my dad, he bought some computer things for himself.... My bro was boring too by js following him...(*Well, we're at a same page bro...) Rush back home for my cousin Peter's wedding... Went back to KL to attend his wedding dinner... He was the man on that night... Never seen him dress up so handsome... hahaha.... Saw my aunties n uncles there.... He started his wedding dinner by singing a song for his bride... Well, what do u know, i too never knew he could sing... Haiz, what a cousin i m.... The food was marvelous... Well, congratulation Peter n Shier Lin !!!Family photo with my parents...Me and my dad..Me and my mom...Me, I and Myself..My mom and me at the wedding ceremony....Say cheese !!Mom n my aunts and uncles...Everyone except my bro n my cousin sis, Carmen...Everyone including my bro n Carmen...Peter n Shier Lin..Beautiful place to be...Shier Lin n Peter...Aawwhh...Yam !!!!!! Seng !!!!!Giving their speech... That's y u should come to Gavel Club !!! Hahaha, joking...Hhaahha, Peter acting cute,plz lar !!!OMG !!! I'm srry man !!! SORRY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment