Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bad Start After Holiday !!! =.="

1st day at school after holiday was tiring... I was almost late for school.... Went school feeling sooo embaraced... Of what ? I js gt my hair cut on Sunday... N it looks sooo.........UGLY !!!(*i look like a retarted boy.. T^T) During classes, feeling very sleepy... Chemistry class, my frens bside me was talking, n i'm d 1 kena punished by teacher...(*thx ALOT Wen Kiat n Zen Yang...) As a punishment, i had to sit on d floor in front of d whole class n ryte bside teacher...(*hw embaracing was that ??!!!) Then, Biology was soooo BORING !!! I slept all d way thru... After school, i quickly went home n get ready for physics tuition... Went in d tuition class late... N i never noe there's physics test... After d test, i've been targeted with soo many question from teacher till i speechless liao.... Do u think that's over ?? Next day, went school gt sportcheck...(*luckly i cut my hair edi..) English class, after all our Oral test is done, teacher wana checked our Composition..(*Andy, u r REALLY gona get it from me !!!) For those who didn't finished their work can't go back... Afternoon session was waiting outside for our class... So teacher kesian them n let us free...

No comments:

Post a Comment