Saturday, September 26, 2009

Splish n Splash...

Friday afternoon went out with Zen Yang, Wen Kiat n Naufal at Mcd for lunch...(*D weird thing is dat me n Wen Kiat wore d same colour of clothes n pants.. Even d bag is black..) But the truth is they wana go c our frens working there...(*busybodys..hahha..) So, us 4 with our bike went Mcd's Drive-Thru... It's weird n funny... Many cars r queueing, then suddenly there r 4 person with their bicycle in d line...(*which is us... lol) May Gee was taking our order... We order js ice-creams, then we went in to take a seat... N Khai Yi was there...(*don wana join us la nw... Go drive-thru 1 on 1... Haiz) Till 3pm, we went back.. I gotta go back to Bukit Rimau's club... I had a pool party with my frens too.. Many ppl was there.. Daph, Chi Yian, Gan, Ming Keat, Shaun Yap, Yaw Suan, Jun Wah, Jeanne, Lyn, Rachel, Yoong Keat n Darren... It was fun...(*n i gt a few cramps here n there..) Every1 was in d pool xcept Yoong Keat.. In d end, we manage to throw him in d pool... I gt futball arnd 5.30pm with my other frens... I can't make it...(*sorry Zen Yang, btw, im nt dat type of guy...) Arnd 6.30pm, every1 went back home.. For me, i cycle back from B.Rimau to K.Kemuning... Reached home, gotta prepare food for my family... Dat day dish was SOBA... N every1 had a satisfy meal... Get ur feet out of my face !! Take Me !! Take Me !!!Funny Peoples...Say CHEESE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment