Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Balik Kampung !! Wo Uh Oh !! Balik Kampung !!

2nd day of holiday went to Penang... On the way, we stop by Ipoh to yam cha with my cousins.... Then, continue our journey... It took arnd 6hrs of driving... My leg gt all numb up... On the 2nd day at Penang, we went makan the whole morning... Night, we went to a restaurant with my Boey cousins... After dinner, we take a walk down to Gurney Drive... From there to Tanjung Gurney... It was soo packed there... Then something caught my eyes... I saw this guy in silver glitters sitting on a chair like a statue... Every1 was taking pics with him...(*haha.. LOA !!) D place was too packed, so we decided to go Gurney Plaza... I went in to buy lots of DVDs..(*js to keep myself update...) 3rd day, 6am in the morning went morning walk with my cousins in Youth Park... I n Alvin didn't go...(*very tired...zzZZ) We spent d whole afternoon in my cousins hse...(*playing PS 2..Muahahaha) During d night, went to my aunt's hse for dinner... Delicious western cuisine...(*expecially d Mushroom soup... Mama Mia !!) Watched Pink Panther 2 after dinner... Last day at Penang, I was discussing with my aunts abt how to cr8 a CV..(*Curriculum Vitae) For what u ask ?? For applying scholarship to Austalia... Yup, if im lucky, form 5 i will b studying in Melbourne, Austalia..(*Really hope i gt chosen...)This is d "Statue" im talking abt....

No comments:

Post a Comment