Monday, September 7, 2009

Outing...

August 28, me, Yoong Keat, Lyn n Daph went Pyramid for a show... V watched UP in 3D... D show was a bit touching... But overall was js OK !! After the show, Lyn n Daph wan go Karaoke... I was thinking, left me n Yoong Keat alone at Pyramid walking arnd ?? Doesn't it feel like a bit WEIRD !!?? (*i mean GAY !!! Btw, i xperince it b4..) So, v went Karaoke n had lunch with them... D girls sing very well... At 1st, me n Yoong Keat feel a bit WEIRD n don wana sing... Lyn was like a bit pissed off edi.. So, v had to do something... Eventually, v sang.. (*I think, i sang very badly... Im js embaracing myself...Haiz..) After a couple of hrs, v finished our Karaoke... (*Me n Yoong Keat nearly gt lost inside it.. hahah !!) Then, v went StarBuck... After hving a cup of coffee, Lyn wana buy some food back for her parents n sis..(*I hope they r ok..hehe..) Arnd 5pm, v went back.. For me, I had a party to attend.. Ming Yu's party... I went there soo tired... Every1 was there including Kenx...(*Haiz..) After surprising Ming Yu n she cried, v had our dinner.. D food was xcellent... My football gang was there.. N v played Nite Futsal... It's kinda dark...(*Can't even c d ball..) V watched MTV WORLD STAGE at her hse...(*Can't find me..T.T) Unfortunately, I had to go back early... Very tired...

Our(boys) 1st song

Funny Monkeys...Syok Sendiri...
Daphne Solo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment