Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve...

I'm not gonna spend my Christmas Eve at home of course.... So, my mom brought me, my bro n my 2 cousins, Yeh Vin n Xin Vee to Shogun in Pyramid.... We had our luch there.... A 3 hour lunch... Hahaha.... Imagine the food we ate....Shogun is a Japanese Buffet with lots of variety of food.... I ate till my stomach pain.... Can't even stand.... After that, I went seperate ways with my family.... They went home, however, for me, I joined my friends.... Zen Yang, Wen Kiat n May Gee... They went for a 12.45pm show... AVATAR in 3D... Can't believe May Gee n Wen Kiat felt asleep.... Well, i watched Avatar.... The graphic was SUPERB !!!! Overall a 8/10 rating... While waiting for them to finish the show, I was just lepaking arnd... Stop at Sen Q for a while.... Why ??! Because they were showing Tranformer 2.... I watched a bit, then met them at Giant... Went to Gasoline, n chit-chat.... Really love the topic we chat about.... It's just Awesome !!!!(*Muahahahah !!!) I'm always ready for a topic like that.... Wouldn't.... Srry, it's NEVER get bored about it.... As u all know, it's Christmas Eve right ??? So, it's always traffic jam... We try to find some taxi driver to send us home... They took this opportunity to cheat us.... RM40 !!! Can u believe that !!!??? It's BULLSHIT !!!! In the end, we end up waiting for taxi at the main entrance of Pyramid... Well, what do u know !!?? It cost RM27... In the car, I heard my friends said, Dong Gu Mo Gu Cha Gu Gu.... It was supposed to be Dong Gu Mo Gu CHOW Gu Gu... Hahaha... It makes me laugh all the way back to KK..... If u know what it means.... Went back to Kota Kemuning's McD.... Had our dinner there.... Talking about the topic n Sagna... Hahahah.... Can't stop laughing about him.... I went back arnd 8pm....Pyramid during the night....Wen Kiat...Zen Yang...Erm... Wen Kiat, i think u point the wrong place...The round Buttock....I was on a phone....Look at what Wen Kiat is showing....I help u dig ur nose...Us imitating Sadam Hussein.....Guess Zen Yang stole away the spot light....Haiz...This pic was taken from May Gee's phone....This pic was taken from my phone...(*Can see the difference ??)Srry May Gee, guess i'm not the Angel u think i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment