Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday in Penang....

Spend my Christmas at Penang with my cousins... We had our lunch with my Dad's good friend... They have many things to catch up... Had a Christmas party at my aunts house... Turkey, chicken, mashed potato, mushroom soup n more... Western course.... Saw my cousin, Nicky, who just came back from Sydney.... Played X Box with them.... On the 3rd day, we had a family dinner outside.... After dinner, we went to Penang Street near Komtar to watch ChingGay.... It's a ceremony where ppl carry huge flags n walk arnd Penang town.... My parents went back to KL on the next day... Left me n my bro in Penang.... We were very bored at that time.... So, we played X Box the whole day... Hahaha....(*lifeless...) My little cousin, Samuel, is seriously obsessed with games.... Every morning he wake up, the 1st thing he will do is play his mini laptop... That's not all, in that mini laptop gt GTA.... Yup, the famous violent games on Earth...(*N he's just standard 6...) On the next day, my another cousins from my mother's side, Yeh Vin n Xin Vee, came to Penang.... So, we took them for a tour arnd Penang.... They like it very much.... In the afternoon, we went to Gurney Plaza to watch some movie.... In fact it was sooo packed that it's impossible to buy tickets... So, we went arcade.... Had a great time there.... We had football in the evening.... Yeh Vin was the goalkeeper... Xin Vee n Saraphina was in my team.... Samuel was in my bro's team.... It's fair enough, I gt all the girls n my bro gt all the boys.... My cousins went back to their hotel at night, however, we went to Penang's pasar malam.... Their pasar malam is much more cleaner n more variety than KL... Had supper later.... On the last day, we went back n had dinner in USJ....As u can see it's not many traffics....Hey, Whassup !!Aloha !!The Grown up....Group photo...Jonathan doing his famous pose...Left: Nicky n Alvin(*the chipmunk)....The Boey's Gang...Really love their staircase.... Very Unique...Presents under the Christmas tree....Playing X Box with them !!!Nicky n I playing with Ipod...Left: Samuel n Saraphina...Father n Son....U can see how huge the flag is...Using their head to balance the huge flag...Balancing using their jaw too...Using 1 finger to balance the huge flag...Some skill u gt there...Can u see Tatt Ming ??? (*It's my grandpa's clock shop, right beside Komtar....)

No comments:

Post a Comment