Saturday, January 9, 2010

Countdown 3,2,1... It's Officially a Unforgetable Year....

Before the New Year began, my friends told me i was in 5 Science 3.... I was so shocked n speechless... Me, Li Kei, Andy n Andrea in 5 Science 3.... I just don't know what to do.... N yea, i gt lectures from my parents indeed.... I just don't want to spend my last years in school without my close friends.... The next day, we went to I-City for year end countdown with my cousins... N believe me, u wouldn't wana spend ur countdown there.... I's just SUCK to the core !!! I just don't feel that excitement... It's just like a plain old day out.... Well, at least i had the chance to take a picture with a Minister.... Gonna miss 2009, I really take Form 4 as a honeymoon year.... I played a lot in class.... Never serious for studies.... To make things up, i will study SMART in 2010...(*Not study hard..) N 2010 is like gonna be a 720 Roller Coaster.... Get to pull up my socks, buckle up ahead n take down that ANNOYING SPM !!!! This 3 letters just ruin ur entire year....(*Plus, it's a last year in school....T^T)
I Like 2010
I Miss 2009
I Love 2008 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment