Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Shopping.....

Before Christmas, my family n I went to The Curve.... Haven been there for a while.... Christmas songs were played.... People dressing up as Santa.... Really can feel the Christmas spirit.... My family seldom go shopping....(*xcept for my mom...Girls...) My dad said, it's about time we have to buy our clothes... Tired to see the same old clothes we wore.... So, we walked arnd the mall.... I bought 2 or 3 shirts, pants and accesoories.... The whole day we walked, my brother js bought a belt n a beg.... No shirts or pants man.... Sad case.... Had dinner in a famous chinese restoran in The Curve.... Can't really recall the name of the restoran.... Dragon-I, i think.... Although it's popular, the food was just Horrible and Terrible !!!! Don't know where they got their fame !!! Arnd 11pm, we were tired, so we went back home n charge our body, n prepare for the next day....

No comments:

Post a Comment